Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We are located at 252 Carlton St, right at the north-west corner of Carlton and Parliament. The building has garage doors on the east side (facing Parliament) and we are right beside the Salvation Army (on Carlton). For a map view, please click here.
Do you accept reservations?
We currently accept a limited number of reservations for parties of 6 or more. For reservations, we require a small deposit of $10.00 per person, to hold your seats. This deposit is applied to your final bill for the evening. To make a reservation, please complete the form on our reservations page.
Please keep the following in mind for reservations:
- a $10.00 deposit per person is required to secure your reservation
- deposits are non refundable
- your entire party must be present to be seated
- you will be given a grace of 15 minutes for your entire party to arrive, otherwise we may have to assign your table to other guests that are waiting
- all food comes out as it is ready
- we can not split the bill – everything your party orders will appear on a single bill
- an 18% gratuity will be automatically applied to your bill
Do you split bills?
Unfortunately, we are not able to split bills. Please understand that the time associated with splitting bills takes us away from serving other customers.
Do you serve Taiwanese Beer
Currently, there are no Taiwanese Beers available in Ontario. We are working on this and hope to have some updates soon.
What time does your kitchen close?
Last call for our kitchen is usually 30 minutes before the restaurant closes.
Do you have any drink specials?
From Sunday to Wednesday, we offer our “5 Dolla Make You Holla Hour”, where we feature a number of drink and food specials twice a day, from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM and again from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM. Please note that this special is not available on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
Can you accomodate private parties?
Yes… we love private parties. Looking for a fun place to do a team luncheon, a dinner party, a closing party, or celebrating any other occasion? Talk to us about setting up a special experience for your event. From custom menus to unique cocktails, we can work with you to make sure your event is a success. To get started, please check out our events page.