Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We are located at 252 Carlton St, right at the north-west corner of Carlton and Parliament. The building has garage doors on the east side (facing Parliament) and we are right beside the Salvation Army (on Carlton). For a map view, please click here.
Do you accept reservations?
Yes, please complete our reservation request form.
Note that for large parties (10 or more), we require that you select one of our set menus as well as a small deposit of $10.00 per person, to hold your seats. This deposit is applied to your final bill for the evening. To make a reservation, please complete the form on our reservations page.
Please keep the following in mind for reservations:
- during peak periods, your entire party must be present to be seated
- you will be given a grace of 15 minutes for your entire party to arrive, otherwise we may have to assign your table to other guests that are waiting
- all food comes out as it is ready
- in order to keep things running smooth, we can not split the bill – everything your party orders will appear on a single bill
- an 18% gratuity will be automatically applied to your bill
Do you split bills?
Unfortunately, we are not able to split bills. Please understand that the time associated with splitting bills takes us away from serving other customers.
Do you serve Taiwanese Beer
Currently, there are no Taiwanese Beers available in Ontario. We are working on this and hope to have some updates soon.
What time does your kitchen close?
Last call for our kitchen is usually 30 minutes before the restaurant closes.
Do you have any drink specials?
We rotate our happy hour deal which runs every day from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Can you accomodate private parties?
Yes… we love private parties. Looking for a fun place to do a team luncheon, a dinner party, a closing party, or celebrating any other occasion? Talk to us about setting up a special experience for your event. From custom menus to unique cocktails, we can work with you to make sure your event is a success.