Please review our reservation policy below prior to completing our reservation request form.
In order to make your experience as smooth as possible, to be fair to our walk-in guests, and our other guests that have reservations, we operate our reservations using the following guidelines:
- for large parties (10 or more), we require that you select one of our set menus as well as a small deposit of $10.00 per person, to hold your seats
- if you cancel at least 48 hours before your reservation, we will refund the full amount
- cancellations within 48 hours or no-shows will forfeit the deposit
- during peak times, your reservation will not be held if you arrive with less than the number of guests indicated by your reservation; in that case, you will be required to put your name down for a walk-in table
- we will hold your reservation for a 15 minute grace period; beyond that time, we will open the table up to other guests that are waiting
- reservations are for a maximum 2 hour window during peak times
- in order to serve you quickly and to get your food out as fast as possible, we can not split the bill – everything your party orders will appear on a single bill
- please let us know if you will be celebrating a special occasion
- if you would like to bring in your own cake please note that there will be a $2.00 plating fee per guest… for cake ideas, please visit our friend’s at Le Dolci Bake Shop
During our peak periods on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, parties of 10 or more are required to select one of our set menus. Our set menu experience provides you with a mix of our “Greatest Hits” which takes the guessing part out and allows you and your party to just eat, drink and chill.
To make a reservation, please complete the form below and we will contact you to arrange payment of the deposit (if applicable):