Please review our reservation policy below prior to completing our reservation request form.
In order to make your experience as smooth as possible, to be fair to our walk-in guests, and our other guests that have reservations, we operate our reservations using the following guidelines:
- for large parties (10 or more), we require that you select one of our set menus so that we can ensure a smooth experience for you
- we will hold your reservation for a 15 minute grace period; beyond that time, we will open the table up to other guests that are waiting
- reservations are for a maximum 2 hour window during peak times
- in order to serve you quickly and to get your food out as fast as possible, we can not split the bill – everything your party orders will appear on a single bill
- please let us know if you will be celebrating a special occasion
- if you would like to bring in your own cake please note that there will be a $2.00 plating fee per guest
During our peak periods on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, parties of 10 or more are required to select one of our set menus. Our set menu experience provides you with a mix of our “Greatest Hits” which takes the guessing part out and allows you and your party to just eat, drink and chill.
To make a reservation, please complete the form below: